Thursday, May 8, 2014

Operation Kill Fat Ben Update

Well April is in the rearview mirror.

Recap.

Started the year weighing in at 235. Goal to end December at 185.

Plan is to add or remove things from my life each month to move toward a healthier me that sheds the lbs and is sustainable.

January--Eliminate fast food
February--Work out 3 times a week
March--Drink a half gallon of water every day
April--Eliminate mountain dew, pop in general, caffeine in general

So May is here and my weigh in is 223.

12 pounds in 4 months. Theoretically I should be at 15 lost to be at the right pace so I'm a little behind.

Fast food hasn't been an issue.
Drinking the water, surprisingly has not been an issue.
While there were headaches and a couple "cave-in moments", caffeine is out of the picture for me.

The big challenge is consistent working out. I haven't even seen the gym in 3 weeks. (Insert 47 different excuses I've used for why I haven't here)

So it's time to get back at it.

May's goal is a simple, but important one. Keep the first 4 goals going and find a doctor and a dentist (something I have not done since we moved to Columbus.

Got work to do.

No comments: