Monday, August 13, 2012

Daniel Fast

With the prayer walk on Saturday, the C3 Basic kicking off Sunday, the huge campus outreach opportunities next week and getting ready for the vision trip with Ecuador, this is a really important time for positioning ourselves before the Lord.

Shaina and I as well as a few other C3'ers are doing the Daniel Fast this week.

Basically fruits, vegetables and water. No artificial nothing. Nothing with yeast.

I would describe my relationship with the Daniel Fast as Love/Hate.

I hate the caffeine withdrawal...the headaches...mood swings...the sense that there are forbidden fruits out there.

But I love that God demonstrates that He is enough, that His kingdom becomes more tangible, that His presence is what I desire.

So this week is two worlds colliding.

Praying for God to move.

No comments: