Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

HAPPY WHITE EUROPEAN INVADER WIPE OUT AN ENTIRE NATIVE PEOPLE DAY!

What? Would you rather:

HAPPY AMERICAN GORGE IN YOUR EXCESS WHILE A WORLD LIVES IN POVERTY DAY! ????

But seriously, minus the ethical and moral wrongs associated with this day, it is a time to stop and be thankful for who God is and what he has done, see some family and play some football. The last of these is particularly exciting for me.

My friends and I will be participating in the 5th annual ALIEN BOWL on Thursday morning. Last year we had bloody noses and mouths and a dislocated pinky. The year before that, a torn MCL and ACL. But the fact of the matter is this, I've been a champion three out of the four years and I plan to defend the title...irregardless of my personal well being. haha. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: