10. She worked at 3 a.m. on Black Friday at Kohls.
9. She organized and ran the EDGE Sunday Worship band, which did a great job and sparks some neat potential for an ecumenical young adult service in the next few months!?
8. In the midst of this crazy week, she put together a great pasta dish to take to Billy's house as a housewarming present.
7. She gets me ice when my face gets mangled playing football.
6. She has worked a total of about a bajillion jobs to get me through undergrad and now seminary. (All of them overworked her and underpaid her or failed to honor promises made up front.)
5. After a long and tiring day that started at 5 a.m. for us, I came home and wore comfy clothes...she came home and went to work.
4. I like to talk to her...She's funny.
3. In the midst of a chaotic and stressful morning, she set her purse down, got her leg caught in the strap and about bit the dust before we got out the door. Comic Relief Anyone?
2.She has put her passions of cooking and singing on the backburners so that I can get a diploma.
1.She gets my affinity for Browns culture.
Shaina, you will read this when you get home from work. I will be at bball. I like you and I dig your chili.