Interesting that God is linked to breath, bread and water...three things that sustain life. It is if He wants to make clear that He is the perfect Need Meeter. So we go to him, not as a wish maker to a genie, but as children approaching their Father, who is good, and will not give us a stone, when we need bread.
Pray for God's provision in these 10 areas related to C3/your personal life.
1. One significant need you sense in your own life that you would ask God to meet (not for selfish gain but for His honor and glory).
2. One thing you need God to move on in your family.
3. One thing you need in your job/studies.
4. Pray for the leaders of your Missional Community to experience God's provision in a significant way.
5. Pray for the Thompsons, Noel and his fiancée Sophia, and the Burkys. All three are in raising financial support to be on staff at C3. Pray that God would supply their every need. Pray for provision for their families, sustenance and guidance as C3's leaders.
6. Pray for City Campus Church. We are at 60% self-sustaining as a church and need God to stir the generosity of His people and raise up more folks to take the hill with us, so that we can keep going for the things God has put on our hearts.
7. Pray for the least, last and lost of the city of Columbus. What does good news look like? How can we embody it?
8. Pray for the Churches of Columbus, pray that deep trust and faith would lead to breakthrough in provision. Pray for unity and collaboration to be more and more the story of a Gospel centered movement in our city.
9. Pray for the issues of racial reconciliation and violence that plague our city and our country. Pray that God would provide hope and comfort and peace.
10. Pray for someone you know who is not close to God. Pray for God to become their sustenance and provision.