Monday, April 14, 2014

Here's to 50 more

City Campus Church - 1 Year Birthday! from City CampusChurch on Vimeo.


One year in the books.

I think if I had to pick a theme of what God has taught me, it is that I need to repent of the small 'g' god I have in mind.

I think it would be cool if C3 could give $1500 to plant a church in Mexico. They nearly triple it.

I think it would be cool if C3 could come up with 125 backpacks full of all the school supplies kids at the school we meet at would need. They do 130 just for good measure.

I think it would be cool for C3 to get to 3 communities by August of last year. They did it by January of of last year.

I think it is cool that 4 people wanted to be baptized yesterday. Then two others say "Change Starts Here" and get baptized as well.

Maybe God is trying to convince me that He is able to do immeasurably more than I can ask or imagine. That what I think is God-sized doesn't even begin to touch what is truly God-sized.

He's more than sufficient.

He's more than enough.

He's more than able.

And the best is yet to come.

No comments: