Monday, July 23, 2012

Happy Monday!

The Thompsons have been under quarantine for the last 24 hours trying to kick a summer bug. We've all had it and have just felt lousy. Hopefully today is the day we're on the mend.

This week pray for DIVINE APPOINTMENTS. Kind of a play on words, but Chaia has a pediatrician appointment today and Shaina and I have some opportunities to connect with some folks to share God's story and vision with. Pray that those who God calls will be obedient to His calling. (And that those He doesn't call would stay far, far away!)

Pray for Shaina and I to have quality time with God this week. I don't know about you, but when I feel lousy, my prayer and Scripture time is pretty lacking...other than me saying, "God make me better". So we need to be recharged this week.

Pray also for Aurora, Colorado. Pray for churches there to speak and embody hope and for many to turn to Christ. Pray for the young man who did this evil act, that he would come to know Christ, repent and be redeemed by the cross, which can cover even this.

Pray like your life depends on it.

Because it does.

2 comments:

Grandma Cindy said...

ALWAYS PRAYING!! Loving God and honored to pray for His family... MY family!! As Grandpa Brandt says, "God is good all the time!"

Mama Karen said...

Praying here!!! In our weakness, He is made strong!! Believing God for healing to rise in your bodies and divine connections to happen even this day! I have had this nasty summer bug myself so I know how you are feeling. Blessings over your family this week! Lots of love and hugs sent your way!