Sunday, March 4, 2012

Prayer this week

Pray specifically for Chaia's scan tomorrow. Pray protection over her little body from the radiation and pray that she would be still for the scan. They are hoping to get the scan without sedation. I'm not sure how that will go. And pray ultimately for a miracle in the scans. We likely will not get results tomorrow so don't fret over no news on this. Pray also for the church planting process to go full speed ahead this week. We have been in a bit of a holding pattern in some areas so we need to see God provide breakthrough. I have been selected by Stadia and Compassion International to go on an all expense paid trip to Ecuador. I will blog in more detail about this later but I ask for prayer to discern if the end of August is a good time to leave Shaina and Chaia behind to do this. Need clarity. Pray for the couples I am counseling as I have the privilege of marrying three couples between now and september. Thank you for prayers for our marriage and for house hunting. Both areas are filled with hopefulness this week! Your prayers are powerful and effective. Don't stop. Scan at 10 a.m.

2 comments:

Joanne Sadlon said...

Ezekiel 36:26 A new heart I will give you, and a new spirit I will put within you; and I will remove from your body the heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.

Lord God, Creator and King, Savior and Healer: We take this promise literally as well as figuratively!

It is in your power to heal Chaia of her disease. Please show us a miracle today. Thank you Lord for your constant care and unfailing love. We worship you and adore you!

Amy said...

I have been praying off and on all day as well as many other days. I hope that you and Shaina find peace as you wait for the results of these tests. May HE hold your entire family in HIS hands. :-)