Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pray

I feel like big things are happening at every turn right now in our corner of the world. So please don't take your role in prayer lightly.

Pray for Shaina and I as we will be heading to Columbus on Thursday for a follow up interview. Things are moving in the right direction. It just is taking a lot longer than we want. (If there are any takers for watching Chaia on Thursday, we could use some help!)

Pray for clarity for the Thompson clan as we finalize plans for where we will live. The neighborhood we put our roots into is such an important part of this church planting journey. We need God to speak.

Pray for us as we each get to have a significant role in our friends Jake and Holland's wedding next weekend. I will be marrying them and Shaina will be doing to music. We are excited for this couple and honored to be part of it. Pray for us to enjoy this time.

Pray for Chaia...still nothing orally...but she is getting closer and closer to mobility (God help us!) No hospital visits for two more weeks.

Thanks!

5 comments:

Staci said...

What time on thursday?

Mama Karen said...

Prayed and will continue to pray. Believing that Chaia will soon take food orally.

Anonymous said...

I will keep praying for you, Shaina and Chaia. I would gladly babysit on Thursday but I work that day!
Becky Gross

Alicia Penrod said...

If you want me to take her to work with me let me know! :)

-Alicia

Joanne Sadlon said...

All of these things, in Jesus' name and from the bottom of my heart, I pray for you. And God, may I be so bold as to ask that You hasten the process? Please clear the way of any obstacles, as there are hardened, empty and broken hearts in the Columbus area that need You and this church.