Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas!

Last night we had our second annual Edge ice bowl football championship. It was a blast. For the second time I was bother winner and loser as I quarterbacked both teams...so I'm a whirlwind of bittersweet emotions.

We also had dinner together after the game. One of my favorite things is to surprise a large group with a dinner quirk at each seat. The person who sits there has to execute the quirk throughout dinner while trying to figure out everyone else's quirks. Its a blast and theres a good deal of laughter involved.

Then we had a white elephant exchange. I need to research some ways to liven it up a bit, but I landed perhaps the nicest gift of the night...a fondue pot...and I got rid of my LeBron jersey...so it was pretty successful.

Preached three times this morning...No one threw anything so it must have been tolerable haha.

Shaina and I have been prepping for family Christmas dinner tonight. Shaina makes this redunkulous orange glazed ham...And we will have my grandparents, mom, sister, bro-in-law and niece and nephew and then skype in my sister and her fam from South Carolina for family gift exchange. I'm excited...And will likely sleep well tonight haha.

What's the most fun you've had related to Christmas?

No comments: