Friday, June 25, 2010

Kenya De-briefing

I'm thinking about having tee shirts made that say "I survived the Kenya Debriefing and I kept my clothes on."

Had the team from church over tonight to just share and reflect. We watched Lion King which I hadn't seen in probably 10 years. It was actually pretty stinkin' funny.

I am really excited for this team and what God is stirring. I really sense that young adults are really waiting to be unleashed. Unfortunately many of them take the unleashing from their parents and head down a road that leaves them in bondage and brokeness. But for those that the Holy Spirit sparks to something more, it can be a pretty profound transformation.

Some will live like the world is their stage...but some will live for an audience of one.
Some will live like life is centered on them...but some will center their lives on something bigger.

I believe with all my heart that if pastors and church leaders can tap into the passion and fire that is stirring in this generation, something ridiculous could happen.

So who and how can you unleash?

No comments: