Monday, June 14, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Well, we are home. If you've been following my blog for the last two weeks, you've been extremely bored. While we were in Kenya, I was unable to use my blog because the 'Net Nanny' thought my site was too provocative to allow. Go figure.

It was a great two weeks with our Kenyan brothers and sisters. I will blog some different thoughts on where God is taking my heart over the next few days.

Here's a first thing though. Some of you may have heard that I got sick on the trip. This is very much true...but I am strong now! I had some type of food poisoning that really knocked me down. I had a fever of 105 and discovered a term I'd only been warned about previously, namely 'explosive diarrhea'.

God has restored me though and I appreciate your prayers. I am proud of the team and am looking forward to some time to just rest and process, which I hope I am able to do.

No comments: