Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I heart Ochocinco

There are few egos in sports that I tolerate. TO has never been as big as he's perceived himself to be. Allen Iverson brought a Uhaul full of dysfunction everywhere he's been. Muhammad Ali and Mike Tyson were too over the top and marginally psychotic.

But there is one exception to this rule and that is Chad Ochocinco...the artist formerly known as Chad Johnson.

He is one who just always is up to something, but not in a way that is detrimental to his team. And this year he has had a resurgence as a premier wideout in the NFL. And I just read on ESPN that he intended to send the Steelers' mustard before their huge clash next weekend.

When I read the headline, I had no clue what the mustard was supposed to symbolize, but then I read the article and it dawned on me that the Steelers play at Heinz Field. I love this guy. He's successfully jumped in the dawg pound (which was not ok.), made the lambeau leap, Here's just a glimpse:

No comments: