Friday, June 6, 2008

SATURDAY NIGHT EXTRAVAGANZA


Yes that's right, while the rest of the world is sulking because they have nothing exciting planned for the weekend, I will be living la vida loca (does anyone miss Ricky Martin?)


SHAUN GROVES IN CONCERT!!! FREE?


dude, Ben, did you just say free?


That's right multiple personality buddy, FREE!


Wow, that's a pretty tight gig Ben. I take it you have received special invite only status because of your superior coolness levels?


Actually No, It's free even to you multiple personality buddy...FREE. Saturday 7 p.m. 195 Broad Street.


*To all three of you readers out there, if you any of you suffer from MPD, take no offense from the above fictitious conversation. (Although if any of you do suffer from MPD, let me know so I can up my readership to at least 4!)


*No, I do not have some uber ego trip thing going on. But seriously, if you are looking for a good time, come to the WAD at 7 p.m. tomorrow night.

No comments: