Monday, August 27, 2012

Pray.

Hey friends, I am back from Ecuador and trying to catch and ride the wave God has me on!

Ecuador is a beautiful country. With pockets of extreme poverty. Pray for wisdom for me as I discern what our role is as C3 with Ecuador, with Compassion and with Stadia.

Pray for the follow up team who has the great privilege of connecting with the people who expressed interest in C3 at the OSU involvement fair.

Pray and thank God for how He is working in our little tribe in Columbus. We had 24 people at our place last night, 9 of whom had never come to C3 before!

Pray for me to catch up administratively. For God to provide a retreat space for me for a couple days in September (for free!). Pray for us as we will be setting up on campus again Wednesday and serving Lemonade and just seeking to be present with students as they pass by.

Pray for Columbus and Ohio State to experience revival and for C3 to join in where God is stirring!

Chaia and Mama had a good week in St. Louis visiting family there. Pray that Chaia would experience complete and total healing in order to demonstrate God's glory and power to the world.

Thank you for praying!

No comments: