Good Monday Morning! (oxymoron?)
Thank you for your prayers. We had a pretty solid week this past week, meeting up with some friends, making some new friends and sharing what God has placed on our hearts.
Here are 5 ways to pray this week.
1. We get sad a lot. I think it is still the whirlwind of where we've been combined with the complete unknown of where we are going (specifically with Chaia). Pray that we can really center in on the gift of each day and be determined every week to make meaningful memories with Chaia.
2. With that, Chaia is doing fairly well. She is stable and adorable...that is as good as it gets. So that sadness isn't related to new bad news...its just lingering. Chaia needs prayer for continuing to keep feeds down and thriving with unfortified breast milk. Pray Ezekiel 36:26 this week for all three of us.
3. Pray for the Management Team to passionately pursue their calling in leadership and accountability with the church plant in Columbus.
4. Pray for us to continue to boldly and gladly share what God is stirring as we have conversations with friends throughout this week.
5. Pray for us as we finish our time at Wadsworth UMC this coming Sunday. Pray for strength as this is absolutely bittersweet. We will be commissioned at all three services and then will be part of reception/farewell fundraiser for the Chaia Joy Thompson fund.
I am absolutely convinced that your bold persistence in prayer has direct correlation with God's work in Columbus and all over the world.
Please. Don't. Stop.