Friday, December 30, 2011

I woke up to this email this morning

Sooooo....is there something about me that Chaia doesn't like? I slept from 12:15 - 1:30a and your daughter has been up and down ever since. I thought I was settling in at 5a after pumping, changing her diaper and getting her more milk, when I hear her gag...catch the throw up...win...while she's sitting up she poops again...lose...as I am weighing her diaper I realize I set the cup of milk down...in her crib...which she has now rolled over...LOSE. So after a bedding change she is smiling at me. I love her and I am glad to be up with her, but I might kill her!

Love you Daddy,
Mama xoxo

-------------
The night before when I was on hospital duty, she slept from 9:30 p.m.-5:30 a.m., woke up and watched Sportscenter with dad in the rocking chair and then slept from 6:30-8:30...I don't want to speculate on who Chaia loves more, but... :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like she's daddy's little girl. Enjoy it! Tell Shaina to hang in there. No one can fully understand the joy of parenting until you've experienced the frustration. Consider it pure joy... love you tons

Wood and Roberta said...

Welcome to parenting...consider it joy...

Jackie Thompson said...

Don't worry, you'll get yours too!!!

Anonymous said...

lol

Anonymous said...

Ah, the joys of parenting. So worth it! But I must say, your mom is probably right. LOL! Hang in there Shaina! Love Bruce and Sharon