Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Ladies


I've had the privilege of watching my two ladies in this fight. I've seen a tenacity, a fearlessness, a fight in both of these two that has the power to raise dead hearts to life. I can't believe God has been merciful enough to let me live life with these two.

Chaia, you're an absolute warrior. And I am in awe of your life. I can't believe how much I love you and tomorrow is a day for miracles. I pray that you crush PET Scans, you bowl over calcifications and you cause some of the most prolific medical minds in the world to kneel in awe and praise at the miracle God has done in you. Stay strong my little bean and know you are a life of joy to your mom and me.

Shaina, I love you and your identically mutated gene. I love discovering life with you. I love walking into empty elevators where someone has just ripped a nasty, sewage scented treat and ran away. I love that you love Chaia and ache more than she does. I love that you are not feeling forsaken by God but that even now you want Jesus' fame in this world. I can't wait to plant a church with you.

So Friday's the day. Rest up. And then hold on to your hats.

The rest of you, its go time, let's kneel and pray like our lives depend on it. Because they do.

Lord, we need you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your ladies are beautiful! Continuing to keep the faith and praying for strength and healing. We'll continue to kneel. Stay strong. Love, Bruce and Sharon
PS. You're right! Facebook does look alot cuter! :)

Unknown said...

"like" times 1,000. You guys are incredible.

Zombie said...

I don't know you. I stumbled on your blog. I am praying for your beautiful family.

"God works all things for the good of those that love Him."

Unknown said...

thank you for posting this picture Ben.

Jackie Thompson said...

Kneeling and praying again for all of you...God loves you and I love you too.

Anonymous said...

I love the sign above your two ladies. I came to your blog yesterday through a friend and I cannot stop thinking of your sweet family and praying for all of you. I hope you get the best news from the tests today. You are all in my heart and I am praying!

Gramma2u2 said...

Kneeling and praying with you all that Chaia will blow the minds of those reading her scan. She is a little miracle already and I believe today will be a good one for her. There are so many in prayer for you all. May God bless you today with reassuring answers to your difficult times. Sincerely Judy