Friday, December 31, 2010

Five Things for 2011

Here are 5 things that will happen in Mustard land in 2011.

1. Important Announcements beginning New Years Day will change the flavor of mustard for 2011!

2. There will be a 40 day journey that I will invite you to join me in for prayer!

3. The Browns will beat the Steelers twice in 2011.

4. New on Mondays in 2011, I will weigh in on Church and Leadership with Monday Meanderings.

5. We will journey together trusting God to do some significant things in our midst!

Shaina and I are off to Passion 2011 tomorrow morning at 5 a.m. with 6 other young adults! No better way to start the year than worshipping God Most High! There will be blog activity while we're gone, so check in (especially for the January 1 New Years Blog Announcement)!

2 comments:

wood said...

I love that there is a Hall of Fame. Certainly a great year of mustard, however, Browns over Steelers twice in 2011? I dont think so......

I pray Passion 2011 will be a life changing experience for all who are there with you, and those changes filter back to us here.

Alicia Penrod said...
This comment has been removed by the author.