Saturday, July 3, 2010

X treme

Just finished up day 3 of p90x. In general I just want to get in better shape.

Thankfully Shaina is going through the program as well, which will give us a better chance of sticking with it.

Day One was chest and back + Ab ripper x

Day Two was plyometrics which is essentially a cardio workout that focuses on squats and lunges.

Day Three was Shoulders, Bis and Tris + Ab ripper x

I just started feeling day one today on day three. it was a struggle to lift my arms this morning...but I made it through.

Here's the stats. I'm 207 lbs at the outset of this workout program and a 34 or 36 waist (depending on which brand of pants and whether you ask me or Shaina my waist size.)

I'd like to be down to 190 and a 32 waist size when I've finished the program on October 1. I would also like to be able to complete the Ab Ripper workout with max repetitions on each exercise...right now I can do 15 out of 25 on most of them but there are a few that are literally impossible for me at this point because of my lack of core strength.

I have a feeling that tomorrow will be "Don't move my arms day"

So if you've experienced P90X is there a certain day/video that you just absolutely dreaded when you woke up that morning to do it?

No comments: