Sunday, May 2, 2010

That's Mo Like it

I love the energy that surrounds the Cavs right now. After our Kenya team building retreat, Shaina and I got to catch the second half of the Cavs-Celtics game and it was a lot of fun. Mo Williams is a guy that sort've has a bad reputation when it comes to playoff basketball because he didn't produce in the clutch last year. But his effort in the third quarter was sensational and the dunk he had over Paul Pierce nearly got me out of my seat.

They said on the broadcast that it was his first career dunk as a Cav...and it was monstrous...and it was a Paul Pierce facial. Loved it! I am excited that it looks like my Monday night may be clear tomorrow to catch game two...Have a feeling the technicals will start flying tomorrow!


So Cavs or Celtics and how many games? I have Cleveland in 7.

No comments: