Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Preachin' It


Preaching this Sunday on Church as the Holy Nation.

Never had such a wide range of emotions entering a Sunday where I'm bringing the message.

On one hand, God is stirring passion and excitement that is becoming like fire in my bones. I have to preach this message. I absolutely cannot avoid it.

And yet I am burdened with the reality that this message may fall on deaf ears, or that opposition to the message will be fierce.

Pray for me this week. That I have a prophetic anointing and that those who have ears would hear.

"Some trust in chariots, but we trust in the name of the Lord our God" (Psalm 20:7)...What do we do as Christians when we live in a country who unashamedly, unabashedly trusts in their chariots? (We spend more money annually for our military than the next 15 countries combined.)

No comments: