Tuesday, October 6, 2009

All Aboard for Catalyst

In the airport waiting to hop on a jet to the ATL.

I am excited about Catalyst for a lot of reasons, but here's 5 reasons in particular.

1. Great Worship...there's no responsibilities to plan, organize, preach, evaluate, or anything...its simply going to be time to praise the Lord with 12,000 of our closest friends.

2. Great Speakers...Drinking from the hydrant from leaders of the Christ movement, like Dave Ramsey, Andy Stanley, Louie Giglio, Perry Noble, Rob Bell Reggie McNeal, Mark Batterson and the list goes on and on. It is refreshing to get glimpses into these guys thoughts and methodologies.

3.Great Renewal...Change of pace + Change of scenery = Change of Perspective...Too often the routine becomes routine and we miss out on God moments...lessons He wants to instill into us.

4. Great Getaway...I love that my church cares enough about my well-being and the well-being of my marriage to help Shaina and I make this trip!

5. Great Weather...No more 40 degree mornings...Hello sunshine!

I hope to blog fairly regularly as I begin processing the speakers and what God is stirring in me.

Stay Tuned. Catalyst Lab Day begins tomorrow morning at 7:30 a.m.

No comments: