Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I want to know. what's your fantasy?

Fantasy football. Its time for drafts to begin.

I'm in two leagues this year. Last year I had a brilliant strategy. I had the 8th pick of 10 teams, which meant I would get both the 8th and the 13th pick. I decided I would pick a tandem of quarterback and wide receiver from the same team. So with the 8th pick I picked Tom Brady (who blew out his knee in the first game of the season). Then the person after me took Randy Moss. I believe they call that a Draft Fail.

If I had to rank the top 5 players, here they are:
1. Adrian Peterson
2. Steve Slaton
3. LaDainian Tomlinson
4. Drew Brees
5. Michael Turner

My Sleeper Pick: Pierre Thomas of the Saints.

So who are your top 5 must have players on the draft board? Who is the sleeper that is going to have a breakout year.

No comments: