Friday, March 27, 2009

back to the grind

Why is it that my spring break goes by like an hour?

Monday begins the last round of classes. Combine a lack of motivation to do this anymore with the fact that I have to do it all in 9 weeks so that we can head to Africa, and I am pessimistic about finishing strong.

Leading off this final quarter will be a course on Worship on Mondays. On deck? A night class on Christian Theology. In the hole, Greek III...Considering that I put forth minimal effort in Greek I-II, this could be the most challenging course. Batting Clean Up...Biblical Aramaic. That's right, I will be able to read Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic after this quarter.

If you think about it, pray that I would find motivation.

Well, I'm done thinking about classes...I have a date with March Madness.

No comments: