Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'm old

I turned 26 in December.

My body aches when I am done playing a sport.

Worse yet, I have to stretch out extensively before I start a sport.

I sprain an ankle and it takes 2 months to recover.

And I discovered something last night. I was hanging out at a sort've mini-college-reunion and we spent the majority of the evening reflecting on the good ol days. I realized that most everyone lives a sort've 'sedated' adult life. We do adult things, act adultly and are generally pretty boring. When did living the good ol days become remembering the good ol days?

Enough of careers, mortgages, Ben Gay and metamucil tablets...I'm gonna live on the edge of life...starting tomorrow, because the sun's going down and that means its almost bed time haha.

What's the tell tale sign that you're not as young as you once were?

No comments: