Saturday, November 1, 2008

IT IS FINISHED

A week of Midterms, pizza organizing, one cracked bumper, one messed up wheelwell, cold quesadillas, burying dead dogs, murdering pastors, and managing mystery is in the books.

I have literally been on my feet since 7 a.m. and we just got home at 10:45. My wife nearly singlehandedly served 140 people dinner.

People had fun, were well fed and some of them didn't figure out the murderer so all in all it was a good night...the week wasn't half bad either.

Church in the A.M. and then unplugging my phone and relaxing and really owning my sabbath.

Thanks to this guy for the clutch technical services.

Thanks to Larry and Mindy Penrod, the Wallets and the Edge folk for busting your butts to get us out of their before 10:30. I'm proud of you and thankful for you.

I'm out.

No comments: