Thursday, October 30, 2008

So far...so good.

The crazy week is going well so far. We had a great turn out for help on Tuesday night for dinner prep for our Wednesday Night Small Groups. All the prep work we did Tuesday made Wednesday flow pretty smoothly. Wednesday I got up extra early to do the take home portion of my Greek Midterm, then I took the actual in class midterm for Greek. Went straight from class to church to get the meal going, then straight from church to basketball at 8:30. I got home around 11 and Shaina and I crashed until after 10 today! We both had the mornings off, so it was great to catch up on sleep. The rest of my week is geared towards fundraising.

The goal we are working toward for our Kenya Mission Trip is $36,000! That is no joke. I believe wholeheartedly in what this trip is about and the long term and eternal implications that come out of this developing partnership.

We need more of you to come to the Murder Mystery Dinner! I'd love to see 20 tables represented! Invite your friends, Force your families, It's gonna be a hoot!

My Saturday is potentially nuts. I will be in at the pizza shop at 3 a.m. to get the pizza prep done for the day, to Wadsworth for Fundraiser #1 at 7 a.m. and then prepping, setting up and running Fundraiser #2 until between 10 and 11 p.m. I'm not sure, but an 18 hour day might wear me down. haha. But I will press on because the stakes are too high. There are kids who need love, food, drink, medical assistance and Christ. 18 hours is nothing compared to the cause of Christ in reaching the Least of These.

No comments: