Thursday, January 10, 2008

Prayer Requests

I thought if you wanted, you could pray for me in these areas. Prayer is the only lasting agent of change. Do you believe that? Does your prayer life indicate that you believe that?

1. I am just now beginning my adventure at Wadsworth United Methodist Church as the Young Adult Minister. I have a great deal to learn and more importantly, a large number of people to meet and fellowship with. Pray that I would be diligent with my time, but also that I would find myself in authentic relationship building moments.

2. I am back at school taking Ecclesiastes, Communication and Conflict, NT II, and Church Administration. I am going to be a full time student, working at the church 20-25 hours a week and continuing as pizza dough boy about 15 hours a week. This is a full calendar to say the least. Pray that I budget my time well and say no when I need to.

3. Pray for Shaina and I as we begin to investigate the process of adoption. Ask the Lord to really lay it on our hearts and open doors if we are supposed to adopt, particularly if we are to go overseas (China?).

Thats good for now. I am desperate for intercessors on my behalf. If you're one who is willing to commit to that, you should let me know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll pray, especially about the adoption idea.
Found your blog through Mike's blog.

Take care,
MC